Storage and Handling
i-colloid gold and gold-alloy nanoparticles
- Store at 4 °C. DO NOT FREEZE. Particles will irreversibly aggregate if frozen.
- Storage in original container is recommended. Transferring to another container may affect stability and performance.
- Particles may settle during long-term storage. Swirl (invert) bottle to ensure homogeneous suspension before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Particles that are not fully functionalized are sensitive to irreversible salt-induced aggregation.
- Perform conjugations in salt-free or low-salt buffers.
- Centrifuge particles exactly according to protocols to prevent packing and aggregation.
- Shelf-life guaranteed to be stable for 12 months after delivery when stored at 4 °C in unopened bottle.